Guide rail bellows
U-shaped bellows or also called, three-sided bellows or accordion protection bellows, are used to protect linear guides, racks, benches. These are lightweight materials with a high compression ratio.
We can manufacture them in any dimension and according to your needs without any additional cost, since we always use standard tooling.
They are used to protect against different agents, such as: dust, water, coolant, coolants, abrasive sand, hot or cold chips, etc.
U-shaped bellws can reach speeds up to 200m / min.
This type of bellows are manufactured with internal reinforcements of rigid PVC in each fold, with the inner stiffeners shape adapted to the guide to be protected.
In various types of fabrics depending on the need for protection, among others the most common are:
- Polyester coated with PVC
- Polyester or aramid coated with polyurethane
- Pre-aluminized aramid.
- Polyester coated Teflon and polyurethane
In standard black, white, gray or aluminized colors. If you need other colors, please contact us.
- Stainless steel lamellas, to protect against hot chips or sparks.
- Special sliders .
- Fixing terminals with holes, with adhesive or with velcro.