Dip molded bellows, rubber bellows, silicone bellows
Moulded bellows or, also called, rubber bellows or dust boots, are used to protect cylinder rods, smooth or splined shafts, screws, spindles, pistons, cardans, joints, pipe joints, solar trackers, etc.
This type of bellows can be manufactured in various shapes (cylindrical bellows, conical bellows, rectangular bellows) and colors (black, gray, white, translucent, red, blue, etc.).
They can be used to protect against dust, oils, coolant, chips, abrasives, projections, water, detergents, high temperatures, etc.
Made with a standard and modular tools, allowing an infinite number of measurements to be carried out without any tooling cost.
In case we have a very small tablet space, a solution can be the sewn bellows
This type of bellows is available in different materials depending on the environment and the working conditions that they require.
- PVC bellows (dust boot) with or without kevlar® or polyester weft.
- PVC FCO bellows with special treatment against oils, greases, hydrocarbons. It can also be with or without weft.
- Translucent PVC with standard suitable for the toy industry.
- Silicone Bellows for temperatures up to 250ºC; with or without polyester, Kevlar® or Nomex® weft.
- FDA silicone bellows suitable for being in contact with food.
The bellows fixing terminals can be of several types:
- Fixing collar. To hold with clamps
- Flat flange. To screw or place with Velcro®.
- Inverse flange
- Collar + flange. For large head screws.
- Without terminal.
- Blind terminal (covered).
- Longitudinal zipper, which allows the placement of the bellows, avoiding the disassembly of parts of the machine, with the consequent saving of time.
- Air outlets. They facilitate the extension and compression of the bellows, especially in case of rapid movements and to avoid the vacuum effect.
- Guide rings or support skids. For horizontal work. They prevent the bellows from rubbing on the spindle.
- Internal and / or external maintenance reinforcements (rings) depending on whether it is for pressure or depression, made of stainless steel or rigid PVC.
The molded bellows or rubber bellows, both cylindrical and rectangular, can be manufactured in various colors, depending on the material:
PVC: black, gray, blue or translucent as standard. For other colors, contact us for availability (red, white, green, etc.).
Silicone: black, white, red, gray or beige.
- From one unit to small or medium series.