Sewn bellows have a great extension – compression ratio. They are used when we have little space for the compacted.
They are used to protect: cylinder bars for spindle or smooth shafts, knurled bars, joints, trapezoidal or ball screws, etc.
Sewn bellows are made with canvas-type fabric discs, in various materials depending on the work environment.
The material to be used will depend on the working conditions to which the bellows is subjected (protection against dust, oils, abraseives, coolants, water splashing, high temperatures, chips, …)
The terminals can be made of flexible material (molded PVC) or made of the same fabric as the body of the bellows and can be:
• Fixing collar or sleeve for clamp
• Fixing flat flange to screw or to fix with velcro.
From -55 °C up to + 1000 °C
Tell us your need for protection and our commercial technicians will provide you with the best solution.
– Metallic fixing flanges.
– Longitudinal zipper. To be able to place the bellows without having to disassemble parts of the machine.
– Guiding Rings or support skids. When it comes to a spindle that works horizontally.
– Air outlet filters. To facilitate the extension – compression of the bellows.
– Watertight (coated) seams, to prevent dirt, dust or water from penetrating.
To manufacture the sewn heat-sealed bellows we have a wide variety of technical fabrics, among them we can highlight:
- Polyester with PVC coating.
- Polyester coated with Polyurethane.
- Kevlar coated with Polyurethane.
- Polyester + neoprene + hypalon.
- Kevlar CSM
- Aramid or aluminized fiberglass. For high temperatures: projections of chips, sparks, oven exteriors, etc.
- Fibra de vidrio recubierta de Silicona negra. Para condiciones de trabajo extremas. Temperatura permanente desde -70°C hasta +200°C. Material flexible, antiadherente y fácil de limpiar, incluso con disolventes.
- PTFE (Teflon) coated fiberglass. Non-toxic according to food standards. Non-stick. High resistance to chemicals, insensitive to microwaves, UV and infrared. Temperatures from -150ºC to + 260ºC.
Sewn bellows, as standard, can be manufactured in colors: black, white or gray.
But they can be manufactured in other colors available on request.
From one unit to small or medium series.