Protection blinds in
Aluminium apron covers according to the plan or measures provided, for the protection of machinery. Hollow or solid, with riveted or screwed joints (recessed or non-recessed screws).
Custom aluminum blind. From a unit.
Our aluminium apron covers are made with a high quality hardened anodized aluminum.
The measures of the slats are 20 mm. wide and 5.5 mm. of thickness.
Polyurethane joining lip (extra strong) with special treatment against oils and coolants.
6.5 × 3 zinc-plated screws and Cr-Ni union flanges.
Width and length: According to your needs.
Radius: Minimum 30mm.
- Square 30 × 20 mm. and 5.5mm thick
- Flat 25 mm wide and 5.5 mm. thick
- Drilling according to plan
APR1: Hollow riveted apron cover. Not detachable. Turns on both sides.
APR2: Hollow riveted apron cover. Watertight. Non-detachable. It turns only to one side.
APR3: Hollow screwed apron cover. Detachable slats. Turns on both sides.
APR4: Solid apron cover with riveted joints. Not detachable. Turns on both sides.
APR5: Solid screwed apron cover. Detachable slats. Turns on both sides.
APR6: Solid screwed milled apron cover with countersunk screws. Detachable slats. Turns on both sides.
- Transparent window. So that the operator can see the inside of the machine, we can include a window, inserting transparent polycarbonate slats in the riveted hollow blinds.
- Rolling drums, with or without drawer.