Vegetable tanned leather bellows, semi-chrome, chrome
The leather bellows are manufactured shaping them using standard molds, according to the required measures and after sewn longitudinally.
Types of leather: vegetable tanned, semi-chrome, chrome.
To choose one type or another one must take into account the working environment: humidity, CO2, abrasion, glass shavings, oil.
As an option, you can add a longitudinal zipper or Velcro®
- Long duration.
- Abrasion high resistance.
- Resistant against fats and oils.
- Good resistance to temperature
The leather bellows are made with standard toolings, of which we have a wide variety of dimensions.
Tell us your need for protection and our commercial technicians will provide you with the best solution.
- Noble and natural material.
- Innumerable physical-chemical properties.
- Its very high resistance to traction, tearing, perforation, bending and abrasion make it an ally in applications with high mechanical stress.
- As it contains a lot of air in its fibers, it also serves as a good acoustic and thermal insulator.
- The noble part of leather (the flower, outside the skin) has good water vapor permeability, while the less noble part (the crust, the inner part) will retain large amounts of water.
- Low coefficient of friction, antistatic properties combined with its natural origin
- It can be molded and will retain its new shape without added resins.
- Naturally resistant to heat and flames.
- It is resistant to mold and chemical attack.
- It is a natural product and its degradation does not produce CO2 or any chemical product.